Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm a bit frightening from what's about to happen

The war will end someday after all. every war most comes to its end.
It'll happen in the next days/months/years and whatever...
But what's going to happen afterwards - that's a different story.
The recovery of 2 neighbors Lebanon and Israel.
It doesn't matter who got the most damaged - it's the result and nothing else.
The matter of reconstruction of tourism and rebuilt of the things that been damaged while the war. Of course war has some bad things but in almost everything in life - there's something on the other hand. It'll cause the economy step by step to get better.
Will be needed workers and the money will go around and everything finally will be rebuilt.
I will go to school, if the war ends.
It'll be a bit shocking to get back as the life used to be, but it'll all change.
The view, life, vision for future all be define by the war. In this way or other.
I have girl that I love but I hardly seen her since the war and it hurts sometimes because war can be really bad thing to relationship. Many of arguments and a lot of different doubts about the situation or about the future decisions to be. I'll meet her in school when this month will come to its end. To we planned to go to pool after the exams we had and now this war is a really big thing to be dealt with. But this is probably life, you must expect the unexpected and to deal with the new situation what so ever happens. My situation won't be like it used to be. My feelings and my way of thinking too. I hope I'll feel life full again and happy like before - I damn wish! I try to learn French whenever I can and I hope to add another language to my capabilities. Toady there was only 1 alarm and many strong booms (It occurred in 9:10 PM or something like that). But it's not condemning while Keryat Shmona and other cities around being bombed in each day and that's sort of sad. I wish I could have relief but I can't. They live in Bomb Shelters for 23 days and I sleeped and was 3 days in Bomb Shelter and it was getting a bit hard and crowded. I had Playstation there and I played with my neighbors (about my age) but it was temporary and in end of it - It would be boring to play over and over.
I'm willing to Kiryat Shmona people better hope for life. Anyway, I couldn't sleep today and now it's 4.15 AM. I'll try to get a nap - I must to sometime.
Good day and peacful to EVERYBODY (Except terrorists).

4 Comments:

Blogger  said...

It's all about life. I'll join 27th August 2007 to IDF. I won't be a fighter because of my medical problems(Like Asthma and sort of Allergies). But you right, the life goes on but there's things you can't forget. I'll tell you what in the next post.

7:40 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, kate spade outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, sac longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, air max, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike roshe, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, nike free run, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, christian louboutin uk, prada outlet, jordan pas cher, prada handbags, jordan shoes, tiffany and co, polo outlet, longchamp pas cher, gucci handbags, louis vuitton, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses

3:16 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet, north face uk, nike roshe run uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, mulberry uk, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, nike free uk, polo lacoste, sac vanessa bruno, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, burberry outlet, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet online, north face, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, timberland pas cher, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, nike tn, coach purses, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors, new balance, hollister uk, kate spade, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, nike air force, michael kors, guess pas cher, burberry handbags, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, lululemon canada, uggs outlet, true religion outlet

3:18 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet, swarovski crystal, hollister, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, toms shoes, links of london, karen millen uk, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, lancel, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, ugg uk, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, barbour, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, ugg pas cher, barbour uk, moncler uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg, doudoune moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, swarovski

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home